Universal Economical Rack with ESD protection
- Requires no adjustment for handling clinched, soldered, or bare board of almost any size.
- Molded-in tough, reinforced, conductive material that meets Mil-Spec #B- 81705-B for static discharge
- 20 Slots with easy-to-load angle(.125” W x .325” D on a 1” pitch)
- Measures 8.375” x 23”
- Open carrying handles and stackable.
- Extremely rigid and flat because of extensive ribbing that is built into the mold. This helps to maintain stability when transporting or sitting on a bench or cart. It is injection molded in a reinforced polymer that can tolerate temperatures up to 104 C (220F). This material is conductive and provides ESD protection for the boards with a volume resistivity is 101-103ohm-cm, and surface resistivity if 104-106ohms/sq.
- ESD SAFE
For more information, contact: