Smart Flex Option, for standard Flex system PC controlled, automatic "D" tip to tip "A" stand off height via computer program.
The FLEX is a two-sided gull-wing lead forming system with automatic standoff control.
Simple changeover of die members, combined with accurate, repeatable charges in tip to tip length, can vary all the critical dimensions of most SMT footprints on a wide variety of ceramic packages.
- Automatic set up and adjustment of the "A" Standoff height.
- Automatic set up and adjustment of the "D" Tip to Tip
- SMT forming specs library, the operator can choose existing forming specs that are linked to a list of internal Flex tool members (that the customer has on hand already) and will be required to process this new or existing IC part.
- SMT Development Mode. This feature will prompt the technician to enter his required forming specs and will help guide the operator to put in values that are industry standards. Once the values are accepted, the program will determine what internal tooling members will be used or have to be acquired. This unique program calculates spring back and has the Flex systems limitation included for example .012 "C" is the systems maximum lead thickness capability and the program will not allow a value larger than .012 to be entered or saved.
- Parts Library. This section will have a list of all internal Flex tool members on hand for use that the user has acquired.
- Internal Flex tool members will have a bar code ID that will identify its critical dimensions, when read with the reader provided with the system.
- Internal Diagnostics. Operation manual, Factory Support