Trusted by the Aerospace & Defense Industry for over 47 years
Fancort presses are hand-made in New Jersey.
We can customize, design, and build any press for your unique application or you can shop our ready - to run - standard presses.
MADE IN USA
Built & Designed in the USA
Thousands of Equipments Sold
Serving the industry since 1973
We carefully assembly and inspect our presses by hand before shipping
We ship our products everyday
SHOP OUR PRESS-FIT MACHINES
COMPLIANT PIN FIXTURE
PNEUMATIC PRESS & FIXTURE
COMPLIANT PIN FIXTURE & PCB
COMPLIANT PIN COMPLETED ASSEMBLY
- Electro Presses: Servo Presses from 5kg to 5000kg. Built-in Load Cell Monitoring for critical Applications. Low Volume/SPC Control/Data Collection
- Fancort Pneumatic Presses: 1to 10 tons. American Built & Easily Customizable. Low Volume/Lowest Cost.
Press Fit Machinery
Fancort designs and builds fixtures and bench-top pneumatic presses for pressing compliant pin connectors into circuit boards.
Fancort's pneumatic air presses are quiet, heavy-duty, and deliver smooth operation.
Designed for applications requiring 1 ton or more, these very sturdy pneumatic air presses come in several models of different force ranges
Is the insertion of flexible or rigid connector pins into plated through holes (PTHs) of printed circuit boards without soldering.
Fancort offers a complete range of machines and tooling for low to automated high volume machines. Our equipment has been used by the world’s largest electronics manufacturers.
Advantages of press-fit technology vs soldering
- Prevention of thermal stress on the PCB and no soldering
- Eliminating pins damage or breakage, solder bump or flux residue, etc.
- Avoidance of short, cold solder connection, corrosion, etc.
- Enable Plugins to connect with plugs directly, and no need for screws
- Connectors with long pins can be connected from the backside of the PCB, for no soldering
- Reparability that the connector or a single pin can be replaced easily
- Stable and low contact resistance, good high frequency characteristics
- No need to wash PCBs and prevention of polluted substances like fluxes for no soldering
- High efficiency and low cost
- Green technology , no solder or flus to store or recycle
We can customize to fit your needs, for more information, click on the button or contact:
(888)-326-2678 x 719