- FD200V (200X200mm)
- FD300V (300X320mm)
- FD400V (400X400mm)
JANOME DESKTOP DISPENSING
Prevent production rework and delegate your most sensitive dispensing applications to our Robotic Automation Services.
Desktop Robotic Dispensing
Fluid Dispensing & Pump Options
Drop in Bottle Pressure Tanks
Stainless Steel Pressure Tank
Stainless Steel Pressure Tanks
Pail Pump Systems
- Solder Paste
- Staking Material
- Chip Bonder
- 2 Part Fluids
- Thermal Interface Material
- UV Curable
Janome Performance Specs
Compact design reduces size & cost.
Standard systems include teach pendant, controller, syringe dispense, and needle.
Free process development sampling at Fancort facility.
Optional PC software
1 year factory warranty.
- Continuous Path Control.
- Fill-In-Function: Create a shape and automatically fill area with fluid.
- Add on I/Os: Up to 16 inputs/14outputs.
- Up to 500mm/s X/Y speed.
- 0.01mm repeatability.
- Stores up to 255 programs with 30,000 points per program.
- Purge switch on front panel.
- Requires 80 PSI air & 110V power supply.
- 2 phase pulse motor drive system.
*1 Maximum speed cannot be achieved when the robot is bearing its maximum portable load.
*2 Position repeatability is not a guarantee of absolute precision.
*3 With optional specifications, the external dimensions and the robot's mass may change. Please contact us for details.
Creating dispensing programs is easy:
Just set the job positions for dispensing parameters such as point dispensing or line dispensing.
Fill-in Dispensing Function
Convenient fill-in dispensing functions which allow you to dispense like drawing a picture using only 2 points for a rectangle and 3 points for a circle.
Have the robot purge on a repeating cycle when holding at the work home position. Also, purge the dispensing liquid whenever you want using the optional "Purge Switch".
Fragmented Dispensing Prevention Function
Set a waiting time to prevent fragmented dispensing at the beginning and spraying at the end of dispensing runs.
Trusted by the Aerospace, Automotive, Electronics and Medical Industry since 1973
FANCORT serves many industries with a range of applications including adhesives/sealants, automated dispensing, coating, curing, custom automation, manual dispensing, micro dispensing and SMT/semiconductor dispensing. The goal is to provide the best technology for each customer within the following industries:
- Electronics: Used in manufacturing everything from smart phones to LCD displays, the company’s automated and manual solutions provide accurate, reliable dispensing of materials such as solder pastes, adhesives, silicones, sealants and cyanoacrylates.
- Aerospace: Precision and reliability are crucial in the manufacturing of aircrafts and their parts. Leading manufacturers rely on Fancort for accurate dispensing of lubricants, solvents, sealants, adhesives and pastes.
- Automotive: The diverse automotive industry presents numerous dispensing opportunities from selective spray coating to potting, gasketing and bead dispensing, including applying adhesives and lubricants.
- Medical Device Manufacturing: The company’s solutions assist in this industry from the handheld prototyping phase all the way through to large-scale production. Our systems are used in applications such as bonding of plastics, glass and metals, lubricating equipment, coating, dispensing UV adhesives for bonding canulas, catheters, and other plastic, glass and metal components.
- Military/Defense: The military market is known for high-mix/ low-volume applications, as well as nontraditional boards.
- General Packaging: Combining flexible custom solutions with diverse application expertise, Fancort is a valuable source for dispensing hot melt adhesives, doming materials, sealants, epoxies and spray coat finishing
Fancort is a specialist in dispense automation
ENCAPSULATION & GLOB TOP
Applying an epoxy or silicone based fluid that completely covers a defined area around a flip chip or wire bonded component. This provides mechanical stability during shock and vibration, as well as environmental protection from moisture and foreign objects.
The process of filling an enclosure that holds electronic circuitry, with a liquid that when cured completely encases the unit. This provides mechanical stability during shock and vibration as well as environmental protection from moisture and foreign objects.
DAM & FILL
A 2-step process of first dispensing a high viscosity fluid around the perimeter of a device or electronic circuitry, and then dispensing a low viscosity fluid within the perimeter to fully encase the components.
The dam can be applied as a single or multi-layer bead.
stability during shock and vibration.
The application of a liquid adhesive to join two surfaces, such as metal, plastic, glass, rubber, or ceramic, together which forms a complete bond and transfers forces between the substrates.
Also known as “form-in-place gasketing," this application dispenses one or two-part liquids into a groove or onto a flange that will cure to form a seal against liquids and gases. This automated process eliminates the task of assembling a die cut or pre-made gasket. Additionally, geometries can easily be modified for other designs.
The process of applying an optically clear liquid to a digital display, such as LCD or plasma, to bond a cover glass and/or touch sensor to eliminate the air gap between each layer. This provides improved
image clarity, especially in outdoor or bright light environments, improved resistance to shock and vibration, and additional protection against dust and moisture.
Why Fancort Robotic Dispensing?
We dedicate ourselves to deliver the best dispensing results to meet your expectations, this is what you will get working with us:
- CAD Design Proposal
- Sampling Reports in video/pictures
- Engineering Study to determine the best match to your application
- Budgetary Proposal including lead time and project scope
- Tech Support on site and by phone
Robotic Dispensing Shortcuts
For more information, click on the button or contact: