VPD5-330 Linear "V" Cut - High Volume PCB Depaneler
The equipment is designed to minimize board stress and avoid component damage.
Heavy frame for stability, pneumatic cylinder operated.
|Board Type||Board Material||Max Board Length||Max Board Thickness||Stress Level|
- Dual "V" Shape blades for a perfect board cut without bending or tension
- Pneumatic Footpedal operated
- Separates panels up to 0.100" thickness
- Minimum board thickness of 0.024"
- Shears boards safely with parts as close as 0.020" to the score line, including ceramic capacitors.
- Pneumatic system
- "Poka-Yoke" system will only allow correct board placement to avoid mistakes
- Modified blades for benchmark
- Safety enclosure custom designed
- Tray to safely catch boards after depaneling process
- Upgrade to VPD5-330V AUTOMATED V-SCORE PCB CUTTER
- Contact us for more custom options
Spare parts available:
- VPD5-330LK (Linear Blade Replacement) from $1,899.00
For more information, contact:
Important notice: 6-8 weeks lead time.
Disclaimer: Fancort Depaneling Equipment must be shipped through a Freight Carrier.