Universal Rack to handle and process PCB Boards
- Dimensions 6" x 18", weights 0.5 lb.
- 25 slots with parallel sides for more rigid holding, 0.125" x 0.300 on a 0.625" pitch.
- High temperature conductive model for bare board processing tolerates acids, alkaline and solvents
- Tolerates 185oF
- Double wide models expand to hold boards up to 24" wide with a carrying handle
- RA-18SDG Green static dissipative material for lead-free boards
|RA-18C||Black Standard Conductive (185ºF)|
|RA-18CT||Black High Temp Conductive (275ºF)|
|RA-18HT||Black Very High Temp Polysulfone (275ºF) Non-ESD|
|RA-18CTD||Black Double Wide Conductive High Temp|
|RA-18HTD||Black Double Wide, Very High Temp.|
|RA-18CD||Double Wide/ Standard Temperature ESD-Safe|
|RA-18C/SMT||Blue For those boards with components near the edge; slot size .075" x .125" on .500" pitch|
|RA-18SDG||Green Static dissipative material for lead-free boards|
For more information, contact: