ROBOTIC SOLDERING PRODUCTS
Trusted by the Aerospace & Defense Industry for over 47 years
Standard configuration for contact soldering
The new generation desktop soldering robot for Industry 4.0 and IoT. UNIX-DF Series have improved its network function and robotic motion.
Fancort offers 3 types of robotic desktop soldering according to PCB size.
These are also applicable and optimized for laser soldering.
One of the main features is connecting to factory network and making operation visible in real time.
- Supporting data export and external process control via LAN or COM port.
- Special monitoring software can remotely monitor operation status.
- The real-time monitoring such as temp. graph, operation status, errors can prevent defective products.
- Robots are compatible with PLC control commands.
Two additional axes enable complex PCB soldering easy and flexible
- Two axes can be optionally added, up to six axes are available.
- External devices are integrally controllable with the batch operation of robot.
- Various motions such as component rotation, PCB reversal, head angles, rotation of cylindrical parts, cable suppression, etc.
- Space saving and easy to setup.
Higher accuracy and improved temperature characteristics
- Much more accurate temperature measurement has been achieved by placing heat sensor at the tip of the tip.
- Quick temp. recovery achieves higher operational efficiency.
- The heater and the tip are separated and can be replaced individually.
- Poka-Yoke function prevents to make mistakes of installing a soldering tip and its direction.
Industry 4.0 data management of each soldering process
INLINE SOLDERING ROBOTS
The ultimate inline soldering robot: UNIX-700
The world-best soldering robot for inline with an AC servo motor.
SOLDER MEISTER 700 Series, top-class model were developed in order to achieve soldering automation for mass production. It solves a variety of automated production issues with its flexible multi-axis joints.
Various applications can also be additional for automation and soldering problems.
The series have achieved high speed, accuracy and quality, which are able to automate even difficult soldering application samples. Here is the ultimate soldering robot, which will solve your issues.
Vertical inline soldering robot: UNIX-700FV
Vertical inline soldering robot, UNIX-700FV is an ideal for irregularly shaped works into which is hard to insert the tip. The vertical multi-joint is utilized to freely change the head angle and quick operation.
A high speed of 5,300 mm/sec, repeat accuracy and high rigidity.
Automating difficult soldering applications is attainable with this ultimate inline soldering robot.
Inline soldering robot, SCARA: UNIX-700FH
The 5-axis SCARA soldering robot for inline, UNIX-700FH features a fast maximum speed of 7,128 mm/sec with high repeatability, accuracy and rigidity.
The 700FH features an adjustable stroke length of 350 mm, 450 mm, and 550 mm.
This robot is suitable for the laser soldering and contact soldering which can be applied with various soldering module.
The SCARA type soldering robot can satisfy the mass manufacturing with fast robotic motion
References for inline soldering robots
Laser soldering - Precise soldering for micro applications
Fancort offers the latest Robotic Soldering Technology using Japan UNIX is the world leader in laser soldering systems with spot sizes as small as 0.1mm.
Laser makes possible what other types of soldering cannot accomplish.
Fancort has a laser system in our process development lab available for sampling and process development.
- Laser diode with output of 20, 30, 45, or 75W
- Coaxial CCD camera integrated into laser head shoots image of the target point for ease of programming
- Ideal for extremely fine point soldering
- Programming robot on teach pendant or included software; program laser with control box
- Laser lens shielded from the outside with protective glass
- Custom lenses, e.g. round, doughnut, oval, square
- Air jet system incorporated into robot removes smoke from flux
- Optional nitrogen flow
- Desktop models with working area of 300x300mm or 400x400mm
- Program up to 63 waveform patterns
- Eight levels of energy power for each waveform
- Supplied with precision solder feeder or can be used with solder paste
- Laser spot diameter 0.4-0.6mm; 0.25mm is optional
- Focal length standard is 60; 30, 40, 80, 100 or 120 are optional
- Select from two different wavelengths: 808 or 940mm
- Software operated shutter
- Expected life span of laser is 20,000 hours
Desktop laser soldering
GANTRY SOLDERING PLATFORMS
Gantry Soldering Platform GF Series
Evolving into a flexible gantry platform while keeping the usability of the best-selling desktop robot.
This is considered the best option for mass production line as well as a large size printed circuit board assemblies (PCBA).
- Equipped with 4-axis/3-axis orthogonal robot.
- User-friendly teaching program specially designed for soldering.
- Supports both iron soldering and laser soldering methods.
- Numerous options including changing shaft length, image processing, thermometer, and QR scanner.
Ultrasonic soldering head
Exclusive soldering iron tips
Flux-less Soldering Made Easy
Ultrasonic soldering is mainly used for "flux-less” or “flux free” soldering to nonmetals such as glass, ceramic, and to difficult-to-solder metals such as aluminum and stainless steel.
Ultrasonic Soldering is available in manual soldering and robotic soldering systems and is designed to apply high-frequency vibrational energy to a molten filler metal to solder parts without flux.
Ultrasonic soldering also creates strong attachments through mechanical and chemical bonds.
The vibrational energy forces the liquid solder into tiny crevices and pores in the substrates which helps to seal the parts and greatly increase the surface area to which the solder can bond.
Chemical bonding uses a special solder which usually has trace amounts of aluminum, beryllium, indium, silicon, silver, titanium, zinc and rare earth elements.
These have a strong affinity with oxygen and tend to form oxides that chemically bind to glass, ceramics and metals.
|Ultrasonic Oscillation Frequency||60KHz|
|Cooling Mechanism for Ultrasonic Vibrator|
|Built-in Thermocouple for Faster Recovery|
|Mounts a High-Output Heater||150W|
|External I/O||5 Input, 7 Output|
|Heater Setting Range Range||300-450°C|
|Sleep Setting Range||100-300°C|
|Heater Alarm Setting Range||5-99°C|
|Built-in Alarms for Heater Wire and Sensor Wire Breaking|
|Wide Assortment of Tips Available|
|Air Pressure Input Range||0.5MPa MAX|
|Air Flow Rate||20 Liters/Min or more|
|Air Alarms for Low Pressure or Head Cool|
|100 V AC||+/-10% 50/60 Hz|
|120V AC||+/-10% 50/60 Hz|
|230V AC||+/-10% 50/60 Hz|
Soldering Modules - For integration with existing equipment
Japan unix has incorporated the core technologies from its accumulated soldering expertise into various soldering module and unit products.
Those soldering units will enable existing machines automate soldering operation. Any types of soldering robots must have the feature of solder feeder, heating mechanism such as an iron tip soldering head or laser soldering unit.
Soldering controllers manage both soldering temperature and the amount of solder alloy. Japan unix differentiates soldering modules with our confident experience, which will bring differentiated advantages to customers.
Robotic soldering module USP5
Robotizing human operation with simple & sophisticated soldering modules for anyone, anywhere. The system consists of three units, keeping cost low and making installation feasible.
APPLICATION EXAMPLES AND CASE STUDIES
Application Examples and Case Studies
Here are some samples of industries and applications which Japan unix soldering robots and soldering automation expertise are hard at work.
Our products are widely used in a wide range of sectors and unique circuit boards. Here is the final answer to solve your specific soldering problems.
Flat screen monitor PCBs (urethane covered wire)
Digital wrist watch
Photo sensors (light-receiving module)
CMOS sensors for ICs
We can customize to fit your needs, for more information, click on the button or contact: