American Built & Easily Customizable for Light Assembly Work
Fancort's adjustable column pneumatic presses are designed for light assembly work from 1lb to 10 tons of pressure.
These pneumatic air presses have a small footprint, side-mounted controls, adjustable column, speed control, and keyway for easy tool mounting.
8’’ x 6’’ base with keyway for easy tool mounting.
3’’ stroke standard.
Minimum cycle time 2 seconds.
Two-hand OSHA approved controls, filter regulator, and speed control.
Optional bore cylinders and stroke lengths.
Male threaded rod 3⁄4-16‘’ x 1’’.
Made in the USA
One year warranty
Commonly used by Aerospace & Defense, Automotive, Electronics, Food & Industrial divisions
- Automated Pneumatic Dual force Heated Press with Heater Controller and Elements
- Columns available in lengths from 8" to 24"
- Electrical timing circuit to control downward dwell time from less than 1 second to 500 hours.
- Load Cell Monitoring Kit
- Optional Press ergonomic risers, available in any height
- Twin regulators with force range 50-1175 lbs to maintain the output force during the cycle P/N BP-500-2 / REG
- 5" Cylinder Twin regulators with force range 50-1900 lbs to maintain the output force during the cycle P/N BP-500-2 / REG / 5
- Non-Rotating Ram P/N BPNR-500
- Longer Stroke available up to 9" STD
- Non-Contact electronic two-hand OSHA approved safety controls P/N BP-NC100.
- Round Collar for die shank mounting, 1.5" diameter x 1" deep P/N BP-SC100
- Horseshoe Collar for die mounting P/N BP-HC100
- Standard "T" for use with horseshoe collar P/N BP-HCT100
Safety Enclosure: P/N BP-SP-E
- Standard enclosure for presses
- Approximate size 12" x 12" x 26", custom sizes available
- Door Safety interlock system included
- Integrated two-hand safety system
- Aluminum ridged frame integrated
- Clear front panels and opaque side panels, open back STD for airflow
- Optional ESD safe plastic available
|PART NUMBER||STD OUTPUT RANGE (LBS)||COLUMN STROKE||ADJUSTMENT TO INTERNAL HEIGHT|
|BPO-500F-1||5 -50 LBS||3"||11"|
We can customize your Pneumatic Press to fit your needs, for more information, contact:Robert Antonelli
(888)-326-2678 x 719