VPD5-330V AUTOMATED V-SCORE - High Volume PCB Depaneler
Equipment designed to minimize board stress and avoid component damage.
Heavy frame for stability, servo motor operated with touch control, and custom designed fixture included.
|Driving System||Servo Motor|
|Working Area||19.7" x 19.7"|
|Max Component Height||0.6"|
|Req. Air||80-100 PSI|
|System Dimensions||21.6" x 11.8" x 15.7"|
- Touch Screen Control
- PLC Control
- Stores up to 28 Programs (Expandable)
- Dual "V" Shape blades for a perfect board cut without bending or tension
- Pneumatic Footpedal operated
- Separates panels up to 0.100" thickness
- Minimum board thickness of 0.024"
- Shears boards safely with parts as close as 0.020" to score line, including ceramic capacitors.
- Pneumatic system
- "Poka-Yoke" system will only allow correct board placement to avoid mistakes
- Modified blades for benchmark
- Safety enclosure custom designed
- Tray to safely catch boards after depaneling process
- Custom Fixture for your application
- Contact us for more custom options
Spare parts available:
- VPD5-330LK (Linear Blade Replacement) from $1,899.00
- Blade resharpening service available starting at $399.00